Sunday 18 May 2014

Multimedia

Here are two multimedia pieces I have been working on,
A personal piece that I have done called 'The Allotments' is about Falmouth University and the healthy sustainable side of the campus. I have investigated the allotments as they have re-opened this year with much enthusiasm from the students. The growers are trying to expand the plot so that more people can get involved, there is a massive community side to gardening and soon there will be more seats and a Cobb. I also spoke to the chef and kitchen staff at the campus and their view on healthy eating and the use of local, fresh homegrown vegetables which they use constantly.
I enjoyed this project and learned a lot about sustainable living and community.


Another piece that was a group one with my peers, Tristan Potter, Tom Sandberg, Freddie Reed, Ellen Pearson and  Erika Lawrence. We focused on a sport called Motocross and specifically a 14 year old rider called Jake, he has a passion for this sport and has been riding as a hobby and competitively for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment