Tuesday 27 November 2012

Isolation

For our next project we had to produce establishing images with the themes of, Isolation, Community and Industrial Coast. I started on Isolation and my idea came to me when I went for a walk a 6am around Penryn, It was so abandoned on the streets and it looked quite eerie but peaceful. I did this walk again but brought my camera out with me. I wanted to capture what happened on those streets at that time being it not a lot or a few people walking dogs. When my photos came out I was really pleased as I pushed my film from 400 to 1600 so they were grainy but I'm just happy they developed well. I think they look quite Victorian if you took away the cars. I still need to upload the ones I've chosen properly, my favourite is the the furniture image as I like the angles and the gritty building. This was not my final idea on this project and instead I photographed Maenporth Shipwreck.



No comments:

Post a Comment